Parents/Guardians due to current school closure to better assist you during this time please see the following regarding Student Registration and Withdrawal Process.
Returning Students with Affidavit
During this COVID-19 closure period, families that require a Residency Affidavit (in English) (Español) may complete and upload the form using the following guidelines:
- Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized. Provide your current official mail and photo ID.
- Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official. Provide lease/mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) and photo ID.
- Email the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) to the registrar at email@example.com
Current Student Withdrawal Request
- Complete and sign the Withdrawal Form.
- Submit with Government issued Photo ID via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 24-48 hours for your request to be processed.